Re: GM HEI coil

Hi Darin,

The diagram at:

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/2001-07/MetlickaGap.jpg

Shows the basic circuit.  The read and yellow wires are the primary while
the black is the ground of the high-voltage secondary on the Well's coil.

You want to use a ~~2uF cap not 0.01uF.  I use a couple of 1uF caps in
parallel from Radio Shack.  Part number 272-1055 if I remember right.

Cheers,

	Terry