Geek Group Cap Shipment

2490 caps ship today, our biggest shipment to date, this includes our entire
set of RUSH orders (there were 5) and......more than I care to walk in the
other room and count (all I've done all day is count boxes and
caps)....boxes. The next shipment comes from CD in a week and will ship from
Geekhouse the day after it arrives :)

ALL of our backlogged orders will be shipped by the end of Feb, so if you
don't have your caps by the end of the week, you will very soon! :)

btw, the caps arrived by UPS here today at 4:30PM, it's 7:30 now and Jo just
left with the finished boxes....not a bad turnaround time :) They ship in
tomorrow's Priority Mail USPS.

Can everyone who has built a Geek Group MMC please send me some pics? I'd
love to put together a page on our website of all the different designs.
Write a bit about your MMC and we'll make ya famous! :)

Have fun!
duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek