Re: Geek Group Cap Shipment

>Original poster: "David L Wilson by way of Terry Fritz
><twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daveandcynthia-at-juno-dot-com>
>

> > ALL of our backlogged orders will be shipped by the end of Feb, so
> > if you
> > don't have your caps by the end of the week, you will very soon! :)
> >

>Chris,
>
>Do you mean the end of January?

I wish, nope. Most of them will ship by the end of January in the next
shipment. The rest of the orders will wait until the next shipment after
that which comes in the end of Feb. CD already has the money, I'm just
waiting on Taiwan. As soon as the factory makes them they go to CD, then to
me.
It's kinda cool, we shipped an order to Taiwan a couple shipments ago.  :)
They came all the way around the world, only to go right back, lol

The good side is most of the orders are for >50 caps. With a lot of 15-20
cap orders. This is good because we can ship a LOT of orders in one
shipment. This last one had several in the 100+ range, and even one for 220
caps (that's a BIG MMC!). The way we ship, if you have a small order you can
be bumped up in the list. It works like this.

We start at the top of the list and go down, starting with the older orders.
When we hit an order that we can't fill (like 180 caps and we only have 70
left) then we go to the next, if it's for 50 caps, it ships. We do this
until I run out of caps (or have 9 left, like I do right now). We blow out a
lot of little orders ahead of schedule that way.

duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek
The Geek Group