Re: Big Terry Filter Limits?

Hi Mike,

I am thinking of the big long ceramics.  The 100 watt ones are 6 1/2 inches
long and the 250 watt ones are really big (10.5 x 1.125).  No problem with
voltage on them.  Stay away from the metal enclosed ones.  I like the ones
at the bottom here:

http://info.digikey-dot-com/T021/V5/592.pdf

like the L100J1.0K-ND or the L225J1.0K-ND.  Unfortunately, it looks like
digikey is out of stock :-(

Cheers,

	Terry