Re: RSG Speed

Cory; you are confusing pulse repitition rate with resonant drive frequency.
The drive frequency is determined by the inductance of the primary coil and
the size of your capacitor with some action of the power network. The pulse
repition rate controles the amount of energy supplied to the primary at the
time of firing. This can be DC power pulses. When the power pulse is sent to
the primary it then oscilates at the frequency determined by L & C of the
primary circuit. My DC coil has a prf of 240 pps and a frequency of 180 Khz.