RE: Grounding Problem???

Original poster: "Stolz, Mark by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Mark.Stolz-at-st-systems-dot-com>

I too have burned a secondary when the ground came loose while running.
http://users2.ev1-dot-net/~nmyreality/tesla/flames/index.html

Mark Stolz
Houston, TX

>Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"