Selling Twin 6" Secondaries

Original poster: "Justin Hays by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <pyrotrons2000-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi All.

I am selling a pair of secondary coils, they are built as follows:

* White PVC Coilform
* 6.625" Outside Diameter
* Wound with 22 gauge enameled magnet wire
* 26" Winding Height
* 28" Coilform Height (1" bare on each end
* Approximate Unloaded (no top) Resonant Frequency is 250kHz. + or -
ten percent max.
* Sealed with 5 thick coats of "Minwax" brand polyurethane, the
hvguy-dot-com tradition!
* Coils are a nice orangeish color

A picture is at:

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/tx4/ionwind/ebay/6intwin.JPG

The color is somewhat different in the pic.

Contact me for more information.

We ran one of the coils at 3kVa input power once. Nice arcs, great
performance. We have so many other projects going on, we just don't
have time to build a system around these two gorgeous secondaries.

The coils are VERY close to identical. Would be great if you wanted
to experiment with a "twin" Tesla coil system, that's what we were
going to do with it until SSTC stuff came along ; ) It's the 'ol "I
got too many projects" thing.

I will be putting these guys on Ebay in a few days if noone responds,
thought I'd give everyone here a chance first.

Email me your price offer. Around a hundred bucks and both coils are
yours.

justin-at-hvguy-dot-com.

Take care,

Justin Hays