From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: 27 January 2002 22:23
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Ideas for HV Wiring.

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

What kind of coax were you using?  Cable TV coax is worthless (foam
dielectric)... RG-213 or RG-8 (nominal .405" OD) shouldn't have any problem.
And, if the shield is grounded (as it should be in this application),
there's no way you should feel anything. If you do, there's something else
wrong.