From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2002 1:34 AM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Re: Streamer Launcher/Director

Original poster: "Cory Roussel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<imcuddlycory-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hey Terry,

Oh...  Well almost SURELY better than mercury or
powdered metal (oohh that would have a pretty neato
EXPLOSION to it though) would be fine wire, launched
with some sort of wire launching device (mabey a
modified Pellet gun with darts connected to wire...
but thats getting a little unprofessional)  or even
cooler yet, a jet of water...  either of these would
prolly prove to be an awesome project, thinka bout it,
lauching it STRAIGHT up into the air, perhaps
streamers would branch off the water jet as it went
up, or shooting it long distances at things, prolly be
best to undertune the coil a little so that the
capacitance of the surface area of the water wouldnt
put it out of resonance....

later,

Cory Roussel