Scoping of different res freq.s from same wire length.

Original poster: "harvey norris by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <harvich-at-yahoo-dot-com>

It  becomes logical to assume that the large
ht /diameter  tesla secondary is used because that is
the one that produces the least voltage between winds,
which can be surmissed to be the quantity of internal
capacity in a coil, which ordinarily inhibits tesla
type hi voltage discharges.

Thus to determine exactly HOW MUCH INTERNAL CAPACITY
can be placed in an inductance, we should first
construct two identically length spirally wound flat
type conductors, and we can wind them differently in a
strictly bifilar fashion, to secure more interwinding
capacitance,and then note the differences of resonant
frequency each identical length displays. For the case
example here we are using 200 ft. Thus first we must
note the REDUCTION in (quarter wavelength)resonant
frequency made by interwinding capacity.

For 200 ft, this is .0378 mile, the quarter wavelenght
for the vibration, hence the wavelength is 4 times
this at .151 mile.  By dividing by C, yeiding a small
time period, of which the reciprocal is the resonant
frquency of 1,194,600 hz, for 200 ft by calculations
So we have initially established what the resoanant
frequency should be at a propagation at C. However
when the inductors are excited into high frequency by
means of a ferrite/neon/alternator source as shown at
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/Outer%20DSR/Dsc00010.jpg
shows the two 4 set spirals placed on either side of
the ferrite rod.  Since we now have a neon in series
with the ferrite as an interphasal pathway, it is
easier to understand how the ferrite can
emit EM, since the hf actions of excited plasma are
connected in series.

The scope in the background is set for
50 mv voltage deflection at 1 us/div, or 10 us per
sweep. The ordinary return wound coil spiral set has a
cycle in ~3 us or 333,000 hz. The bifilar set having a
reverse wound dual set spiral, and employing more
interwinding voltage difference by staggered windings
has a reduced frequency of 4 us/cycle or 250,000 hz.
Both these coils systems consist of 200 ft of braided
flat spiral wire,(RS Megacable) and the scope
selection is set for dual channel viewing. The voltage
reduction from the 600 volt level necessary for neon
ignition is reduced to eliminate some of the
multitracings of the rf ringdowns that occur at a high
bursts per cycle rate,(Note, not the ordinary bps or
bursts per second!) Given the fact that the source
frequency is already 480 hz, and scoping at minimal
levels might show 6 rf bursts /480 hz cycle, this is
equivalent to 2880 rf bursts per second! In any case a
sweep rate of 1 us/div gives 10,0000 screen
sweeps/second, and in many cases it is impossible to
eliminate the multitracing phenomenon that is not well
shown in this blurred picture, as a first try with a
newly aquired Sony camera. Earlier work with neon em
induced signatures at 60 hz to show the same
phenomenon of excessive rf bursts/cycle producing
multitracings on the observed ringdowns by simple
variac regulation to increase the volume or intensity
of that neon discharge as in
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/files/BRMA/Dzl9356.jpg

Sincerely Harvey D Norris

=====
Tesla Research Group; Pioneering the Applications of Interphasal Resonances
http://groups.yahoo-dot-com/group/teslafy/