Re: Saltwater caps

Original poster: "J. B. Weazle McCreath by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca>

Hello Coilers,

Here's my two cents worth...instead of using salt in the water to make
it conductive, use copper sulphate instead.  It's about the same price
as salt, disolves easily in the water, and best of all it doesn't have
any corrosive effects on the copper water pipe used for the electrodes.
You can generally buy copper sulphate at a garden supply store, or do
as I did and get the local pharmacy to order it for you.

73, Weazle, VE3EAR/VE3WZL

Listening: 147.030+ and 442.075+
E-mail:    weazle-at-hurontel.on.ca
           or ve3ear-at-rac.ca