OT: Fireworks

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

Just wanted to let you good folks of the Tesla list know that I rceived my
Pyrotechician certifiation from Grucci and I will be working the Fort Lee,
NJ , 9:00pm Fireworks show on July 4th.

So if you happen to be in that area look skyward and think of me sweating
all day to set up the mortars, wiring in all the electric fuses and running
around with a flare in my hand lighting the manual ground displays (all in
100 deg heat :-)).

See I can make sparks too!

Happy 4th.

<< Jim >>