Re: New Video

Original poster: "Gregg Adams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <network-at-nexband-dot-com>

----- Original Message -----
From: "Tesla list" <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
To: <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Sent: Thursday, July 04, 2002 1:53 PM
Subject: Re: New Video

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

> Pretty neat. What's with the big toroid stack? Looks
> like you have 3 of them on there. Does that offer some
> performance advantage?

Hehe well something's not set right and I'm having to run some major
topload.  I have three 4" x 16" toriods and one 16" aluminum pan on top of
that.  I actually get my best out of the coil that way.  Crazy eh?  Take the
pan off and it cuts the streamer length down.  Then take one of the toriods
off and it doesn't want to break out.  I wrapped a 6" x 28" secondary to
replace the 4" when I get a chance.  I'm hoping that might cut down on all
that goofy looking topload and maybe some of the primary heating.

<http://user.intop-dot-net/~network/videos/newsetup.AVI>http://user.intop-dot-net/~