Re: Tesla Coil Efficiency Test

John: I beleave if you use a remote reading thermometer gun to read the
temprature of the light bulb you could get a good repeatable measurement
safely. The temprature guns read the Infra red light not visable , but are
the same action with a well designed narrow field of view and calibrated.
  Robert  H