Designing Primary Coil - Which resonant frequency??

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Another quick question regarding the design of the Primary Coil.

I've chosen my power supply and am using a 15kV, 60mA NST with calculated
output impedance of 250k ohms.
>From this my tank cap should be 0.0106uF.

My question is from everyone's experience, how should i go about designing
my primary coil?  Do i choose some arbitrary resonant frequency say between
100-200kHz from the tank circuit and then design the secondary coil to match
it or is there some "magic" resonant frequency i should try to meet.

Thanks again for the help!!!

BTW, my second-gen SSTC passed the first test with 360VAC input and the
results are spectacular.  Maybe tomorrow we'll move up to 480VAC,
half-rectified and see what happens.  See if those 1000V FETs can take
it!!!!

Dan