Re: High Power Solid State Tesla Coil - Successful Test

Congrats on your success. It is quite amazing to see all the work you've
put into this. Many
man hours I imagine.
When the June issue comes out, be so kind to post it for us.

Also, I agree with Ed Phillips on the radio comment. My conclusion to case
369 was that Marconi
"did not" invent "the radio", nor did Tesla, nor did Dodge, etc.. but it
was the comprised
technology of the inventors metioned in the case (and their predessors) who
invented the
various technology's which could be used for wireless communication.
Marconi did use these
technology's to send the letter 's' across the Atlantic and should be
credited according to his
deeds. The inventors of the technology's which Marconi used should also be
credited according
to their deeds (that's where Marconi really screwed up). I think the case
did set the score
right. It is a mind boggling case to read.

Take care,
Bart