The Twins won't work together?

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

Just like a couple of siblings...

First light last night - the Twins don't like each other very well.  I had
sparks everywhere except where I wanted them - down the sides - at the ground -
to the primary, but not to each other.  I could only run at about 1/3 power
without racing sparks up and down the secondary.  Some of you twin coil system
designers c'mon over and give me a hand.

The most interesting part was adding my old 12-inch dia. coil between the two
Twins and connecting it to ground. Then the Twins got real nasty and attacked
the third.  I've got some video to sample and post with some measurements -
stay tuned....

Scott