RE: Secondary breakout -is it necessary to rewind?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Ben

Varnish will always conform to the shape of the surface being coated. Even
when varnish is applied to wood, the texture of the finished wood will have
almost the same texture as the unfinished wood. The shape of the wood pores
are faithfully reproduced on the surface of the finish. Even if you put on
100 coats of varnish, there will still be valleys between turns. I think
breakout from  secondary coil forms has nothing to do with the valleys
between turns.

Godfrey Loudner