Re: A challenge

Original poster: "Daniel Hess by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhess1-at-us.ibm-dot-com>

My wife used to nag me about my coiling activities until I traded her for a
pole pig!

Now I'm the happiest coiler in the world,

Daniel

(kidding)

I really don't want to go through a divorce over this and even if I have