Re: D.C. from tesla coil

> so can this be done with a sphere and a point ?

	I would expect if CAN be done.
	How well it would work, would be 'application
	dependent'.  I would expect it to NOT work, if
	an actual arc/spark passes.

	(For 'power handling' applications, be it attempts
	at HVDC or at br*adcast p*wer, it is expected
	that operation should be 'sub breakout': arcs/sparks
	while pretty, waste power...)

> cheers
> colin

	best