G-10 Disk purchasing/drilling

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <LUGNUT00-at-aol-dot-com>

Hi everyone,

       After encountering problems machining square g-10 sheets into disks (30
min est. table time for all the work, all holes included -at- $60 per 1/2hr.
"table time") I was wondering what I should be looking to pay for precut g-10
disks. So far, I've only found one place that sells 3/8"thick 10"dia. g-10
disks, -at- $40 each, with a 12pc minimum, obviously this looks like the way to
go. Anyone who is interested in this deal or has a better one please E-mail me
personally at Lugnut00-at-aol-dot-com or over the list if you wish. I understand that
these disks are only beneficial in power ranges above 1kw, where the heating of
the rotating eletrodes becomes a problem. I personally have to recommend these
for the higher power levels. Also, anyone who is experienced with drilling
holes through this stuff please let us know how it's done.

Scott Luggery
Lugnut00-at-aol-dot-com