unsubscribe - instructions

Hi Jim,

Here are the instructions for subscribing and unsubscribing from the list.
This will directly tell the server computer you want on or off.  If it does
not work, write to chip-at-pupman-dot-com.  "I" have no control of subscriptions,
I leave that stuff the Chip and his computers ;-)  I'll copy the list too
as an FYI.

---
To unsubscribe from the tesla list, E-mail the word:

unsubscribe

in the subject and body text of an e-mail from the account you wish to
unsubscribe to the server at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will take you off the Tesla list.

To subscribe to the Tesla list, E-mail the word:

subscribe

in the subject and body text of an e-mail from the account you wish to
subscribe to the server at:

tesla-request-at-pupman-dot-com

That will put you on the Tesla list.

Probably best to send the mail as plain text rather than fancy HTML to the
rather simple server program.
----

Cheers,

	Terry