Simple RF Ground

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

I currently live in a townhouse so I don't have a large (well actually i
don't have any except for a small patio area with a small garden).

What is the simplest type of RF ground construction i can live with my coil
(15kv, 60mA)

Can i get away with just a pipe hammered into the soil and then running the
RF ground cable to my living room where i'll have a chicken wire carpet
under my coil???

Thanks

Dan