RE: Digital O-scopes for TC use

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Depends what you get.  Get a "true" digital scope or buy some junk.

Your good digital scopes will have internal disk drive to save waveforms as
well as a GPIB port which when hooked to a computer you can actually fully
control and access info from the scope.

Dan

Definitely check out the TDS420A, TDS430A, or TDS460A scopes.  They are
battery / ac powered, compact - standard size except they are only about 5
inches deep, feature full four channel phosorphous screen, and much more . .
.

Check them out at the Tektronix website.

They are also pretty inexpensive for digital scopes.

Dan