RE: Big Pig

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hello Duncan

Go to http://www.classictesla-dot-com and navigate from the "SITE MAP" to
"JavaScript Tesla Coil Designer-Java TC" to "Transformer/Power/Design". You
can enter your pig specs and the Java will calculate the PFC.

Godfrey Loudner