RE: Protective Capacitors?

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

I quote from the internet that "All GE Dielektrol impregnants do not contain
polychlorinated biphenyl (PCB) or mineral oil." I did read that some workers
became ill when exposed to Dielektrol vapors after draining some capacitors.

Godfrey Loudner