TCforVDGinjection

Original poster: "cd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <vbprg1-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I dont want to agrivate anyone by presenting a subject that is to far
offtopic, but
next on my list of mad scientist devices
is building a Vandegraf generator
I am wondering if anyone has recently found any good info on the net about
vandegraff construction. Especially injection type VDG devices...

I think you can build 2 types of Vandegraf machines
1 is a belt / pulley driven system with specific rollers for generating a
charge
and the other is
an injection system. I know very little of this type
I am curios know if tesla coils are used as the electron injection device
onto the vandegraf belt sytem?
The information I have read kind of hinted at this but went on to say that
you didnt want to mess with this dangerous stuff...

only I think we all have already gone there..
Chris

"I live in a bubble of Non science, thanks guys for poking air holes"