Re: TCforVDGinjection

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Ive made my VDG powered with a 7.5kv air ioniser(about 1.5 cu inch), and
works a bit better than the regular grounded comb. I can get about 24"
sparks.  But usually the injector is of much more power than what i have.
Its dangerous in that you could accidentally be in the PSUs circiut path to
ground. I did get much more reliable performace with the ioniser, so if you
can find one, they are well worth it, especially if you will travel with it
to do demos and you arent in the perfect dry conditions.

Steve Ward