Re: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

Original poster: "Steven Ward by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <srward16-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Are you doing this for insulation or winding??  IF for insulation, i
recently cured an internal arcing coil(16" arcs from a 10" coil) by putting
a 1.5" thick capping of epoxy at the end of the tube.  I bought the large
containers of clear slow set epoxy.  I added it in 3 stages since it likes
to crack if there is too much in one layer.  This stoped the arcs and my
coil worked a bit better.

Steve Ward.