RE: Commercial Toroid Vendor

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

Actually, I posted it originally with the $200.00 toroid.  This was for a
21" x 3" toroid which gives a toroid capacitance of about 20pF.  However, i
think its geometric dimesion ratios do not favor this as a good toroid for a
4.5" coil.

Prices just go up from there, exponentionally.

In fact, many of their toroids are two wide for their height.  You'd have to
go with a custom size.

Dan