Re: Gluing Plexiglass Disks to Secondary PVC

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 7/18/02 9:51:37 AM Central Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Yes, but what do i use to bond it with.  No one has yet answered
>  this question.

Much aglue about nothing.
While I am certain that there is a way to cement an
acrylic to pvc, I would not do it that way. I would drill and tap
thru the pvc to fasten the disc with nylon screws. I have done
that many times, cutting the disc with a fly cutter to fit inside
the pvc.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman