Re: Inter-turn arcing

Original poster: "Shaun Epp by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <scepp-at-mts-dot-net>

I've experienced inter turn arcing only when my coil was way out of tune.
It arced between two inside turns of the copper tubing spaced 1/4" between
tubes.  It scared me abit when it happened too, but looked really cool.  Now
that my coil is better tuned, no arcing.

Shaun Epp