Re: triggered gap

Original poster: "Thad Howard by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <thoward-at-nhm-dot-org>

Tesla list wrote:  Hi Mark,

Attached are some pics of my coil running with a gmhei coil triggered gap.  My
electrodes are all three stainless steel and the have endured very well.  You
can also see a short film of my coil at www.hiveproject-dot-com.  Look at the
"electric" feature.  I am currently building a srsg with tungsten electrodes
because my coil has a 2.4 kva power supply and I think I can achieve longer
streamers, hopefully it will be quieter also.

safe coiling,

Thad Howard

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/coil%2011.jpg

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/temp/coil%2021.jpg