Re: triggered gap

Hi Matt,

Here's an ugly picture of a triggered gap spark.
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/tgk/tgk2.jpg>tgk2.jpg

Here's the HEI trigger gap (ignore the little blue coil):
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/tgk/13.jpg>tgk/13.jpg

Here's the inside of the trigger gap:
<http://www.classictesla-dot-com/photos/tgk/302.jpg>302.jpg

As you can see, this gap is a little different. I was trying to make a trigger
gap to handle higher power. It worked ok, but in the end, my G10/tungsten
rotary gap is still the best performer. It seems I always try something new and
come back to the rotary. I've since taken the trigger gap apart and simply
using my SRSG configuration. I will be using the trigger gap on my flat coil
however along with a MOT bank.

Take care,
Bart