Re: Initial design of SRSG - 3D Model

Original poster: "tesla by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla-at-paradise-dot-net.nz>

Hi Dan
I used 10mm bolts with a 5mm hole down the middle for the tungsten
electrodes. I simply bolted the ring on with the electrode holders

The tungsten was held into the bolt with a grub screw thru the hex head of
the bolt

Best
Ted L in NZ>