Wire for Tesla Coil Tank Circuit

Original poster: "Mccauley, Daniel H by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <daniel.h.mccauley-at-lmco-dot-com>

I'm in the process of choosing my wire for use in hooking up components in
my primary tank circuit.

For a small coil (15kv/60ma) my current choices are:

1.  60kV, 14AWG High Voltage wire

2.  6 AWG Welding Cable

I'd rather use the 60kV, 14AWG High Voltage wire as most of my components
already have the proper terminals
to use for this, as the 6 AWG requires much larger terminals which i would
need to refit.

However, I realize the low-inductance 6 AWG may better fit the bill.  But,
if both wires will do the job adequately in the small coil like mine, i'll
go with the high voltage wire.

What are your thoughts???

Thanks

Dan