Re: wierd MOT's

Original poster: "Tim J by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <digital_raven45-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I think I may have an answer. Your MOT's will produce the desired voltage
when you have correct wattage flowing through them.

Ie. If a MOT is rated at 1400 watts input, and you supply 20 VAC -at- 1400
watts to primary, you should get 400 VAC output or so. If you supply less
power to the primary but keep input voltages the same you will get less
voltage output.
"less power to primary magnetic field= less power output on secondary"

I doubt very much that any MOT would only output 900 VAC...whay I would do
is input 120 VAC to MOT secondary and measure primary voltage it should be 6
VAC or less. That will tell you what you operating secondary voltage is.