Re: Wiring of EMI Line Filter and PFC Caps

I should also have mentioned the position of my filter in my previous post
when it blew up. It was
connected in reverse as well. I now run them in their normal everyday
configuration. Haven't had one
fail since.

Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Yurtle Turtle by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <yurtle_t-at-yahoo-dot-com>