Re: Transformerless Tesla coil

Original poster: "Liviu Vasiliu by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <teslina-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Wow, great results! I started myself a project like
this sometime ago but it was never finished. I
intended to build a very big accordable primary and
use multiple secondaries, so i can tune each of them
at its resonant frequency without changing the
primary. The project would be fesible in both ways
(alimented like classical TC or using a VTTC
driver)....it would be a multifunctional TC.

 teslina