Re: which type for bleeder resistors?

Hi Ben,

There are probably perfect resistors out there somewhere.  However, if you
string ten 10 Meg resistors in a 5 x 2 configuration, you get a 25 Meg
resistor for about 13 cents.  I am not sure exactly what you need, but you
can always string common value resistors together to get to a certain value
very easily if you need to.  Values above 10Meg get sort of odd and hard to
find.

Cheers,

	Terry