Re: SSTC newbie

Original poster: "Daniel McCauley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dhmccauley-at-spacecatlighting-dot-com>

Check out my site at:

www.spacecatlighting-dot-com

It has great stuff on SSTC's.

Also check out Chester's Solid State Site as well a Richie Burnett's site .
. . it has a wealth of info!!!

Dan

>     So begins the wallet-draining venture into SSTC's....I'll get the tiny
> boxes ready for the MOFSET's funerals...some of them will probably be
> cremated on the spot and their ashes scattered with canned air ;)
> Any of the veteran SSTC'ers that want to help are more than welcome to
> contact me off-list.  Thanks All!

Actually, if you follow closely to some of the designs already proven on the
web, you really don't need to blow any MOSFETs unless you wire something up
wrong.