Physical and psychological benefits of Tesla Coiling

Original poster: "Wall Richard Wayne by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rwall-at-ix-dot-netcom-dot-com>

List

Much has been said and written about the risk of Tesla coiling and rightly
so.  We're all aware of deleterious and dangerous effects of electrical
hazards, ozone, Nitrogen oxides, UV, noise, et cetera.

Less well known are the beneficial effects Tesla claimed.  There are the
pictures of Tesla sitting and posing in front of a large spiral TC.
Supposedly, he rather enigmatically claimed beneficial effects and secrets
from his self irradiation that future generations were to somehow deduce.
Samuel Clemmons is also said to have experienced some form of ecstatic
effect.

If anyone has any information of any type on what Tesla was doing or
talking about would you please share it with the list?  Also, we all seem
to derive great pleasure in firing our coils.  Why?  Does anyone have any
anecdotal or concrete physical, psychological or emotional effects derived
from firing a Tesla coil?

RWW