Re: Primary strikes

Hi All,

I have done computer studies of arcs hitting various parts of Tesla coil
systems.  The arcs just don't have enough current to bother anything much.
Everything looks like a ground to the streamers and they just don't do much
to the normal low impedance parts of a Tesla coil.  I would try to keep
them from hitting AC line wiring since the RF may hurt sensitive equipment
on the circuit but that is about it.  I "was" going to caution about the
streamers hitting like the center of an MMC, but I guess Finn solved that ;-))

I still would "try" not to let a coil wildly arc to the electronics but not
a giant worry if it does.

Cheers,

	Terry