new coil

Original poster: "rob by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <rob-at-pythonemproject-dot-com>

Last night I wound 18" of #26 on a 4.5" O.D. form.  Gonna hook it up to
my lowly 30V MOSFET driver.  At least its an upward path to somewhere
:)  2.5Mhz just wasn't fun enough.  <300khz has more possibilities.  I
guess now I need to build a toroid.  The roommates asked my what the
pipe was for.  I told them I was beefing up the toilet plumbing :)  They
didn't believe that, so I told them if the lights started dimming, run
out of the house quickly.  Rob.

--
The Numeric Python EM Project

www.pythonemproject-dot-com