Re: I Need some Help.

Original poster: "Vivek Babtiwale by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <dr_vek-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Capacitors are the heart of Tesla coils try using the
following for the capacitor:

.001 UF 10 KV AXIAL CERAMIC DISC CAPACITOR
CAT# HVD-102
    $ 1.00 each
10 to 99  $ 0.85 each

100 or more  $ 0.70 each

In stock

You could also visit

http://www.monmouth-dot-com/~grimcorona/

for theory and formulas or do the experimental way,
which means you'll have to either tripple the amount
of turns on the primary for a wider tuning range
and/or put more 20KV ( 10kv series with 10kv = 20kv
)string in parallel. Just tap from rung to rung on the
primary till the screwdriver starts getting zapped.

Ships within 24-48 hours

Two in Series = 20 KV