Re: Largest Voltage Attainable

Hi Robert,

I think Bill Wysock's model 13 is the biggest one on the planet:

http://www.ttr-dot-com/model13m.html

Does like 55 foot arcs!!

More than twice the power of Tesla's...

Greg's coil is BIG too:

http://www.lod-dot-org/electrum.html

I think Greg worked out some maximum theoretical limit for a Telsa coil..?  It
is not really the voltage that count's but the power, tuning, impedance
matching...  Most BIG coils are lucky to hit 2,500,000 volts but they have tons
of POWER...

Greg has plans for the "BIG ONE" at:

http://www.lod-dot-org/alf.html

Cheers,