Re: audio modulated VTTC

No, It dosent mean you can't. what it means it is dificult to get hi-quality
audio transmission with out distortion. In a TC you are working on
madulation of high voltage not high quality transmission of high qualitly
audio modulated am broadcast signal quality. If you want HI_FI go to a
linier amp If you want modulated hi-voltage you can slide quality for
quantity. You must select what you are working toward. If you want broadcast
quality standards get out of the TC field and work in amature broadcast.
The reason for suggesting power transformers was to avoid current
saturation. Low power grid signal transformers will saturate. Power
transformers dont have the audio band width. but they will take the current
of a high power circuit again what is your goal. a military 50-1600 Hz power
transformer has a high frequency band width, but that is not run of the mill
components. Again keep your goles in focus. what are you looking for, TC or
broadcast?  Hi-Q solid state low end circuits to drive a linier amp is
common very day amature broadcast electronics. TC is a different world.
   Robert  H