Ground ground ground

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Dan_Gallagher%PULSARNOTES-at-pulsartech-dot-com>

Hi Matt,
6-8" into moist soil? First of all moist soil doesn't stay moist for long
and second when I read your 6-8" meaurement I first thought it was FEET
then I saw the ".

I have been told that the ground rod should be 4 FEET or more into the
ground. That's what I did for my satellite dish anyway.

So when I get around to testing my TC I will no doubt add a ground rod DEEP
into the ground by where I'm going to operate it. Here in South Florida the
ground is solid coral rock so I'm lucky to get 4 feet into the ground.

Hope this helps.

Getting closer...........
Dan
Ft. Lauderdale