Presentation

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <jim-at-jlproduction-dot-com>

Hi all,
I am planning a presentation/demo of my coil on or near the 4th of July
and would like to hear any and all comments or suggestions on making an
unforgettable one.

We are fortunate enough to live just below the summit of the largest
peak in the city (where the town launches the fireworks every year) and
the parking lot draws a large crowd. We have a private yard that up any
away from the lot where I plan on setting the coil up on and the
fireworks will make a nice backdrop for the skyline above.

I looked around the Web and found some demos but would like to hear some
firsthand experience as to what the crowd likes and what has proven
itself as most impressive in the past.

Thanks all,
Jim l
http://www.jlproduction-dot-com/forum