Re: The Danish Electricity Museum Coil.

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <f-h-at-c.dk>

The ribbon is only 16 thousands thick, but since the material is spring
hard, it adjusts really nicely to the curvature of the bends. I would
have used something thicker, If I was going out to buy it, but this
originates from the scrapyard, where I picked up a couple of reels,
Knowing it would supply me with enough ribbon for a couple of coils.

Btw, this primary is called the CURSE
Clean Uncluttered Reverse Suspended tEsla     teslaprimarycoil.

I wanted something that would give free access to tuning it beneath it.

More pics:

http://www.wimshurst-dot-com/primaryup.jpg

http://www.wimshurst-dot-com/tapping.jpg

http://www.wimshurst-dot-com/primaer.jpg